The Bachelor of Business Administration , also known as the BBA , is one of the highest undergraduate degrees.
BBA belongs to the business management department , which provides knowledge about business activities, understanding of people , guidance of people , and dealing with difficult and important customer relationships and communication skills.
The BBA , according to businessmen, is a three-year degree that allows you to enter the business world and build neural pathways. Almost all students interested in business attend BBA only. Here, you are trained to develop good communication skills, present them to your customers , and generate sales and conversions in your company.
Why do BBA ?
BBA is an excellent choice if you want to pursue a career in management and business after graduating from high school. After graduating from high school, a student who pursues a bachelor degree of business administration will have a plethora of work choices . BBA graduates can pursue additional education, such as an MBA to advance their careers in management and business administration.
Why should you obtain a BBA ?
- Enhanced Career prospects
- A Good wage
- The BBA program will provide you with the information you’ll need to pursue a career in the same field.
- Develop your leadership, management, entrepreneurial, and interpersonal abilities.
BBA (Finance & Marketing) Syllabus
- Management & Business
- Quantitative Methodologies
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Organizational Behaviour
- Foundation English 1
- Comprehension Viva-Voce
- Environment of Business
- Commercial Law
- Cost Accounting
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Quantitative Methodologies 2
- Foundation English 2
- Fundamentals of Computer (P)
- Comprehension Viva-Voce
- Environmental Research
- Management of Human Resources
- Marketing Administration
- Research in Operation
- Accounting Management
- Professional Writing
- Comprehensive Viva-Voce
- Business Ethics & Values
- Information Management & System (MIS)
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Research
- Law Company
- Technical Communication
- Term Paper
- Development of Entrepreneurship
- Management of Materials & Production
- Taxation of Corporations
- Paper 1 : Specialization
- Paper 2 : Specialization
- Communication Business
- Market Survey Report
Is it beneficial to study BBA ?
BBA is a completely professional degree that can appeal to those who want to pursue jobs in business and management . After earning their BBA degree students can find work in reputed companies. When compared to other bachelor’s degrees , BBA has the highest employment rate.
BBA course duration
The BBA course is three years and contains six semesters each year.
There are many universities in India that take exams three times during these three year, In other words there is no semester system.
There are practical and theoretical lessons every semester,and the theoretical and practical exams at the end of the semesters.
Many universities offer the option of choosing a speciality in the third year , the fifth & sixth semesters allow you to select one subject and specialize in that area.
Who needs to take the BBA course ?
The BBA is a highly professional-oriented degree that can be conducted by all the students interested in the field of administration . 4,444 students who want to start their own company later can also take this course.
Students who need to complete a good course in less time and less effort to guarantee a good job and payment can also do this course .
BBA is a favorite course for students who are interested in business and are ready to become an entrepreneur.
If you are asked for advice on getting a BBA degree , I would like to mention that only students who are serious about their business and management careers should participate in this course.
BBA Course Highlights
Below are the highlights and key points of the BBA course
- Course Level – Undergraduate
- Course Duration – 3 years (6 semesters)
- Qualification – +2 any stream
- Minimum Age – 16 years
- Admission Process – Direct Admission
- Tution Fees – 10,000 to 1 lakh per year
- Exam Type – Semester Wise
- Average Starting Salary – 1.2 lakh to 3 lakh
- Job Profile – Financial Advisors , Marketing Managers , Management Consultants , HR
- Placement Options – TCS, Government, Infosys, L&T
- Best Performance – BBA students “Most successful startup”
What are the admission criteria for the BBA course ?
BBA’s admission criteria are very simple.
All students who finish 12th exam in a recognized board can complete this course .
- The 12th percentage should be 40% at most universities.
- Candidates should be 18 years old.
Specialization in BBA course
There are also many BBA degree specialities to choose from at the beginning of the fourth semester or the fifth semester.
- BBA finance
- BBA Personnel Management
- BBA Information Technology
- BBA Sales & Marketing
- BBA Bank & Insurance
- BBA Foreign Trade
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Airport Management
- BBA Hotel Management
- BBA Hospital & Health Management
- BBA Sports Management
- BBA Tourism Management
You can use any of the above areas of expertise to improve your career in this area.
Top Colleges of BBA in INDORE
Prestige Institute of Management & Research (PIMR)
Renaissance college of Commerce & Management (RCCM)
Acropolis Institute of Management & Research (AIMSR)
Job opportunities after BBA
BBA is a very expert diploma that pastimes college students who’re severely approximately stepping into careers in enterprise and management. Students can get located in precise organizations upon getting their BBA degrees… BBA holders have the best employment charge in comparison to different bachelor’s degrees.
- Financial Institution
- Commercial Building
- Educational Institution
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Organization
- Industrial Complex
- Export Company
- Information System Manager
- Multinational Company
- Production Manager
- Business Economics Professor
- Personnel Manager
- Finance Manager
- Business Accounting
- Business Administrator Researcher
- Marketing Manager
BBA government jobs in India
The BBA placements in the government and public sectors are as follows –
- Business Development
- Tourism Management
- Human Resources
- Real Estate etc.
A list of government departments recruiting BBA graduates for various finance and accounting jobs : Candidates can obtain internship positions at the following organizations after the BBA :
- Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL)
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
BBA work in private sector
The BBA course has a wide range of BBA’s in the provide sector as well. Some of them are shown below . The following list also includes BBA Bank Jobs
- Ministry of Finance
- Budget Plan
- Hotel Management
- Academic Institution
- Foreign Trade
- Financial Services
- Consulting Company
- IT & IT’s
- Durable Goods